The Centenary combines the elegance of a rectangular case with original Bolton numerals.
Its release coincides with the 100th anniversary of the first Prestex pocket watch, making it a true heritage throwback in the form of a 24mm x 40mm rectangular dress watch that oozes Art Deco flair. Based on an original Prestex circa 1935 included here in the picture gallery, the shiny new (and yet distinctly old) Centenary is authentic down to the dial font, which comes from both that original wristwatch and the early Prestex pocket watches.
Housing a Swiss made Ronda quartz movement, the Centenary isn’t just a fantastic value proposition, but an equally great encapsulation of Duckworth Prestex’s surprisingly enviable heritage.
THE DIAL DETAILS
- Functions: hours / minutes / seconds
- Dial: Suburst royal blue
- Indices: Silver colour applied - Bolton original numerals
- Hands: Silver colour
- Small seconds rectangular subdial at 6 o'clock
THE CASE & Bracelet
- Case Dimensions 24mm by 40mm (excluding crown)
- Overall Case Thickness: 7.5mm
- Lug Width: 20mm
- Case: 316L solid stainless steel
- SSteel case back with screw fixings
- Polishe 5.5mm crown with D
- Glass - Double bridge sapphire
- Water resistance to 50m (164 feet)
- Steel Mesh milanese bracelet with adjustable clasp fitting
- Swiss made Ronda Quartz 1069 SM
- Individually numbered
- Branded microfibre polishing cloth
- Presentation case.
Every Duckworth Prestex watch comes with a 2-year warranty.