The Duckworth Prestex Chronograph is a striking contemporary reinterpretation of a Prestex classic.
The retro polished, cushion-style case is constructed out of durable 316L stainless steel. The watch is water resistant to 100m thanks to its screw-in case back and screw-down crown.
The dual-layer dial construction adds visual depth, with the outer minute track and sundials being recessed slightly. The black sunburst-effect dial plays beautifully with light, while the contrasting gold accents and chronograph seconds hand add a pop of colour to accentuate the details.
Ticking away silently inside is a Miyota 6S21 quartz movement, chosen for its reliability and precision, accurate to +/- 20 seconds per month.
The sapphire glass is scratch-resistant, ensuring that the chronograph’s handsome looks will endure for many years to come, as an heirloom to be handed down to future generations – as so many Prestex watches were before.
The Steel Mesh bracelet is adjustable and made by Staib Germany.
Every watch is individually quality checked and tested in our workshops before being offered for sale.
CHRONOGRAPH (D550-01) SPECIFICATIONTHE DIAL DETAILS
- Functions: Hours/minutes/seconds/30 minute chronograph/date
- Dial: Black sunburst
- Indices: Applied, filled with BGW9 lume
- Hands: Brushed and polished steel with BGW9 lume strip
- Strap: Quality adjustable steel mesh bracelet made by Staib Germany
- Sweep second: Gold colour with brushed finish
- Case Diameter: 42mm
- Overall Case Thickness: 13mm
- Lug to Lug Length: 48.5mm
- Case Material: 316L solid stainless steel
- Double domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective underside coating
- Screw-in case back with unique engraved serial number
- Screw-down crown with logo
- Water resistance to 100m (330 feet)
- Miyota 6S21 quartz movement with chronograph
- Accuracy: +/-20s per month
- Individually numbered from a limited edition of 500
- Branded microfibre polishing cloth
- Presentation case in black lacquer
Every Duckworth Prestex Chronograph comes with a 2 year warranty.