The Bolton 'small seconds' combines the elegance of a cushion-case and outer railroad track with a stunning parcelain white dial, bold Arabic numerals and small seconds hand on a sub dial.
The dynamic 316L stainless steel case uses a combination of brushed and polished finishes, and its restrained proportions mean that it should feel right at home on all wrist sizes.
The Bolton's screw-down crown helps the watch achieve an impressive water resistance rating of 200-metre and protects the reliable and accurate Seiko VD87 quartz movement that beats inside.
Fitted on a tan brown, horween leather padded strap with contrasting stitching and quick release spring bars,
VERIMATIC 39MM (MODEL NUMBER D667-02-B)
THE DIAL DETAILS
- Functions: hours / minutes / small seconds
- Dial: porcelain white
- Indices: Printed
- Hands: blued steel 'leaf' hands
- Small second blued hand with counter balance
- Case Diameter: 39mm (excluding crown)
- Overall Case Thickness: 11mm
- Lug to Lug length: 46.5mm
- Lug Width: 20mm
- 316L solid stainless steel
- Screw-in case back
- Screw-down crown with logo (polished)
- Double domed sapphire crystal, with anti-reflective underside coating
- Water resistance to 200m (660 feet)
- Seiko VD87 quartz movement
- Accuracy: -10/+20s per month
- Individually numbered
- Branded microfibre polishing cloth
- Presentation case in black lacquer
Every Duckworth Prestex Bolton watch comes with a 2-year warranty.