PRE-ORDER THE BELMONT - THE FIRST DIVE WATCH FROM DUCKWORTH PRESTEX - AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 2022 - AT A SPECIAL PRICE OF £805.50
Original price £895
This listing is visible exclusively to the recipients of the newsletter.
The retro cushion-style case is constructed out of durable 316L stainless steel. The Belmont is water resistant to 300m .
The blue fumé dial and distinctive wave pattern distinguishes the Belmont, whilst the contrasting yellow second hand and hour markers add a pop of colour to animate the look
Inside the watch we have fitted the ever reliable and robust Miyota 9039 automatic movement
The sapphire glass is scratch-resistant, ensuring that the Belmont's handsome looks will endure for many years to come, as an heirloom to be handed down to future generations – as so many Prestex watches were before.
High grade steel, 3-link bracelet with folding clasp and quick release mechanism for ease of change.
Every Belmont is individually quality checked and tested in our workshops before being offered for sale.
THE DIAL DETAILS
- Functions: Hours/minutes/seconds
- Dial: Blue fumé with wave pattern
- Indices: Quarter arabic filled with BGW9 lume
- Hands: Brushed and polished steel with BGW9 lume strip
- Strap: Stainless steel 3 link brushed finish with a folding clasp
- Sweep second: Yellow
- Case Diameter: 42mm
- Overall Case Thickness: 13mm
- Lug to Lug Length: 50.0 mm
- Case Material: 316L solid stainless steel
- Double domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective underside coating
- Screw-in case back stamped
- Screw-down crown with logo
- Water resistance to 300m (990 feet)
- Miyota 9039
- Accuracy: -10/+30s per day
- 38 hour power reserve
- Branded microfibre polishing cloth
- Presentation case in black
Every Duckworth Prestex watch comes with a 2 year warranty.