The Belmont - the new dive watch from Duckworth Prestex
The retro cushion-style case is constructed out of durable 316L brushed stainless steel. The Belmont is water resistant to 300m.
The orange fume dial and distinctive wave pattern distinguishes the Belmont, whilst the contrasting blue second hand and hour markers add a pop of colour to animate the look.
Inside the watch we have fitted the ever reliable and robust Miyota 9039 automatic movement.
The sapphire glass is scratch-resistant, ensuring that the Belmont's handsome looks will endure for many years to come, as an heirloom to be handed down to future generations – as so many Prestex watches were before.
The quality rubber strap is fitted with quick release spring bars, so you can easily fit your rubber strap and remove it without the need of a tool.
Every Belmont is individually quality checked and tested in our workshops before being offered for sale.
THE DIAL DETAILS
- Functions: Hours/minutes/seconds
- Dial: Orange fume with wave pattern
- Indices: Quarter arabic filled with BGW9 lume
- Hands: Brushed and polished steel with BGW9 lume strip
- Strap: Quality orange rubber strap
- Sweep second: Blue
- Case Diameter: 42mm
- Overall Case Thickness: 13mm
- Lug to Lug Length: 50.0 mm
- Case Material: 316L solid stainless steel
- Double domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective underside coating
- Screw-in case back stamped
- Screw-down crown with logo
- Water resistance to 300m (990 feet)
- Miyota 9039
- Accuracy: -10/+30s per day
- 38 hour power reserve
- Branded microfibre polishing cloth
- Presentation case in black
Every Duckworth Prestex comes with a 2 year warranty.