The Bolton Chronograph is a striking contemporary reinterpretation of a Prestex classic.
The retro polished, cushion-style case is constructed out of durable 316L stainless steel. The watch is water resistant to 200m thanks to its screw-in case back and screw-down crown.
The dual-layer dial construction adds visual depth, with the outer minute track and sub-dials being recessed slightly. The the white lacquered dial accentuates the contrasting blue hands.
Ticking away silently inside is a Hattori VK 64 quartz movement, chosen for its reliability and precision, accurate to +/- 20 seconds per month.
The sapphire glass is scratch-resistant, ensuring that the chronograph’s handsome looks will endure for many years to come, as an heirloom to be handed down to future generations – as so many Prestex watches were before.
We've paired the watch here with a beautiful Italian suede leather strap to complement the textured dial, but it would look equally at home on one of our Horween Leather straps.
Every watch is individually quality checked and tested in our workshops before being offered for sale.
BOLTON CHRONOGRAPH SPECIFICATION (D531-02-K)THE DIAL DETAILS
- Functions: Hours/minutes/seconds/60 minute chronograph/24 hour dial
- Dial: Parcelain white
- Indices: Painted
- Hands: Blue painted steel
- Strap: High quality padded brown Horween leather, with contrast stitching
- Case Diameter: 39mm
- Overall Case Thickness: 11mm
- Lug to Lug Length: 46.5mm
- Case Material: 316L solid stainless steel
- Double domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective underside coating
- Screw-in case back with unique engraved serial number
- Screw-down crown with logo
- Water resistance to 200m (660 feet)
- Hattori VK 64 quartz movement with chronograph
- Accuracy: +/-20s per month
- Individually numbered
- Branded microfibre polishing cloth
- Presentation case in black lacquer
Every Duckworth Prestex Chronograph comes with a 2 year warranty.