The Centenary combines the elegance of a rectangular case with original Bolton numerals.
Its release coincides with the 100th anniversary of the first Prestex pocket watch, making it a true heritage throwback in the form of a 24mm x 40mm rectangular dress watch that oozes Art Deco flair. Based on an original Prestex circa 1935 included here in the picture gallery, the shiny new (and yet distinctly old) Centenary is authentic down to the dial font, which comes from both that original wristwatch and the early Prestex pocket watches.
Housing a Swiss Ronda quartz movement, the Centenary isn’t just a fantastic value proposition, but an equally great encapsulation of Duckworth Prestex’s surprisingly enviable heritage.
THE DIAL DETAILS
- Functions: hours / minutes / seconds
- Dial: Salmon pink
- Indices: blue colour applied- Bolton original numerals
- Hands: Blue colour
- Small seconds rectangular subdial at 6 o'clock
- Case Dimensions: 24mm by 40mm (excluding crown)
- Overall Case Thickness: 7.5mm
- Lug Width: 20mm
- Case: 316L solid stainless steel
- Steel case back with screw fixings
- Polished 5.5mm crown with D
- Glass-Double bridge Sapphire
- Water resistance to 50m (164 feet)
- Swiss made Ronda Quartz 1069 SM
- Individually numbered
- Branded microfibre polishing cloth
- Presentation case
Every Duckworth Prestex watch comes with a 2-year warranty.