The Bolton 'Coronation 2023 watch' in Salmon Pink
In 2023 to mark a significant year for both Duckworth Prestex and the United Kingdom as a whole, we designed two stunning new classic Bolton watches. One in Salmon Pink and one in Midnight Blue.
The new additions to the Bolton range feature our unique and classic Art Deco numerals, and a special Small Seconds sub dial at the 4 O’clock position with the year 2023 printed on it.
The characteristic Duckworth Prestex brushed and polished cushion case pays homage to the stylish era in which the original Prestex brand was launched nearly 100 years ago and houses a reliable Japanese automatic movement. An exhibition case back exposes the beating heart of the automatic movement at work: another first for Duckworth Prestex, which not only looks great but also serves to reinforce the emotional connection between wearers and their watch.
Creating watches that tell the story of our family heritage and background as a proudly British watch company is what we do at Duckworth Prestex, reinventing tradition.
Bolton 'Coronation Watch' - D944-07
THE DIAL DETAILS
- Functions: hours/minutes/seconds
- Dial: Salmon Pink
- Indices: Printed blue Prestex original art nouveau arabic numerals
- Hands: Blued steel 'leaf' hands
- Small seconds sub-dial with the year printed 2023
- Case Diameter: 39mm (excluding crown)
- Overall Case Thickness: 11mm
- Lug to Lug length: 46.5mm
- Lug Width: 20mm
- 316L solid stainless steel
- Sapphire crystal exhibtion case back
- Screw-down crown with logo (polished)
- Double domed sapphire crystal, with anti-reflective underside coating
- Water resistance to 200m (660 feet)
- Stainless Steel Milanese bracelet with double folding clasp
- Automatic Miyota 82S5
- Hours, minutes, small seconds sub-dial
- 21,600 Frequency per hour
- 21 jewels
- 48 power reserve
- Individually numbered
- Branded microfibre polishing cloth
- Presentation case.
Every Duckworth Prestex watch comes with a 2-year warranty.